- Sculpture of Frederick Douglass, Abraham Lincoln Unveiled at School No. 22 – News 13 WHAM – 02/26/2020
- Local School to Unveil New Artwork featuring Lincoln and Douglass – News 8 WROC – 02/26/2020
- Video Surveillance Security Camera Systems and Monitoring RFP
- East High Superintendent’s Office Transformed into Dental Clinic – News 13 WHAM – 02/06/2020
- Demand for Construction Workers is Growing Locally – News 13 WHAM – 02/05/2020
- Graduates Complete Small Business Opportunities Program – News 8 WROC – 01/09/2020
A Modernized Abraham Lincoln School No. 22
The modernization of Abraham Lincoln School No. 22 represented a thorough makeover that blends in well with the recent capital improvements transforming that particular neighborhood. After the modular classrooms were removed and demolition and abatement completed, the project’s renovation of the existing building brought new interior finishes, doors and hardware, masonry, roof, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and technology upgrades and site improvements. It also included the expansion of the existing cafeteria and kitchen wing. This is the 2nd RSMP project designed by Moody Nolan (MBE, the largest U.S. African-American architectural firm), whose design included a one-story wing addition that juts toward the corner of Upper Falls Boulevard and Hudson Avenue and features a panoramic, natural light-infused art room.