- The RJSCB Approves Watts Architecture & Engineering for Strategic Planning Services (RSMP Phase 3) – RSMP – 05/07/2018
- The RJSCB Approves SJB Services, Inc. for Schools No. 2, 4, 6, 10, and 30/54 Projects (Phases 2C and 2D) – RSMP – 05/07/2018
- The RJSCB Approves AP Safety & Security, Executive Investigation & Security, and Armor Security for Schools No. 2, 4, 6, and 10 Projects (Phase 2C), and for the Flower City School 30/54 Project (Phase 2D) – RSMP – 05/07/2018
- The RJSCB Approves Steve General Contractor, Inc., Nairy Mechanical LLC, Concord Electric Corporation, and DV Brown & Associates, Inc. for School No. 6 Project (RSMP Phase 2C) – RSMP – 05/07/2018
- The RJSCB Approves DiPasquale Construction, Inc., John W. Danforth Company, Concord Electric Corporation, and Michael A. Ferrauilo Plumbing & Heating, Inc. for School No. 2 Phase 2 Project (RSMP Phase 2C) – RSMP – 05/07/2018
- Monroe High School Renovations Nearing Completion – Spectrum News – 04/17/2018
Welcome to the Rochester Joint Schools Construction Board (RJSCB) website. This site is designed to provide informational updates to stakeholders within the Rochester community. Stakeholders include: parents & their children who attend prospective school sites, staff, community agencies and members, workforce participants, municipalities, governing entities, and managers. This site will provide a forum for important construction announcements for the program.